Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this Category for your support questions about Virtuemart Template - PureMart (SKU# FLEX-00010)

TOPIC: mess in the front page

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6095

Hi
Just install the puremart and and i make all the settings from the tutorial but in the front page i have this problem
Look the image and you see
Please tell me how to correct it
Thank you for your time
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6113

Hi,

No idea why the images don't get shown in the VM frontpage.
Could be a URL a problem. Are you working in a live server? Please provide me your website's URL to let me see the source codes.

Regards.

EDIT:

To fasten the process ('cause i am seeing from your other topic you are so much inpatient) Provide me your Joomla (Super) administrator account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i will fix all the problems that caused by our VM Template.

While emailing to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Don't forget to include this forum topic's URL at the of your message to avoid the confusion in our end.
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Support.

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6117

Hi
first of all i am not impatient
second i am from Greece and now is 1 oclock in the morning
third i am trying to fix my site about 2 mounths ago I left the other provider site because their support was very low(sucks) and i trusted you because you told me that your support is fast Tell me clearly how much time do you want to answer me in a question Tell me your working hours so to know what time i will send you my questions
Anyway i am sorry for the previous topic If you can erase it
Thank you

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6119

Hi,

I can't browse your website.

Attachment ScreenShot2013-08-22at3.18.40PM.png not found

Please also provide me your Joomla (super) Admin Account to fasten the process.
Email Joomla account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I will fix all the problems that i see in your website (if those are caused by our VM Template)

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6120

i send you an email with all the info
thanks

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6121

is this your website? www.ksilenio.com.gr/ ?

If so, i just noticed something. The problem happens because of the Joomla Template settings. The "modal" popup feature SqueezeBox.assign must be disabled. Or a code changes is necessary.

To fix this problem through code changes, open this PHP file:

ROOT//templates/gantry/html/com_virtuemart/virtuemart/default_products.php

Find this line:
<?php // Product Image
					if ($product->images) {
						echo JHTML::_ ( 'link', JRoute::_ ( 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $product->virtuemart_product_id . '&virtuemart_category_id=' . $product->virtuemart_category_id ), $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb( 'class="featuredProductImage" border="0"',true,'class="modal"' ) );
					}
					?>

and replace it with this:
<?php // Product Image
					if ($product->images) {
						echo JHTML::_ ( 'link', JRoute::_ ( 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $product->virtuemart_product_id . '&virtuemart_category_id=' . $product->virtuemart_category_id ), $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb( 'class="featuredProductImage" border="0"',false,'' ) );
					}
					?>

And everything will look much much better.

Regards.

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6122

ok thankyou for the correction
now on the top of the page there is a problem with the "items" drop down
can i keep the basket image?
second if you hit in a product detail i would like to be like (product detail layout ver 2) and need fix the counder (+ -)
thanks

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6123

I browsed all pages that has to do with our VM Template and i fixed the layout problems that i noticed. All of them were CSS override issues.

If there are others that i missed and you believe our VM template is responsible for those, please let me know and i will fix them too.
Now everything looks exactly how they do in our DEMO.

If you upload some product pictures. Everything will look much better.

I did some changes in these files:

ROOT//templates/gantry/html/com_virtuemart/virtuemart/default_products.php
ROOT//templates/gantry/html/com_virtuemart/assets/css/flexibleVM2Global.css

Don't retrieve my changes. Those 2 files above are not the original state anymore. They include my modifications to avoid the CSS override issues.

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6124

ok thank you for the corrections
now the time here is 2.40 in the morning
i must go to bed I will see the site tomorrow and i will reply you at the forum
Please tell me whats hours are you in the forum so i dont have wait to long for an answer
Thank you again
Please erase the other topic

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6125

Hi,

You can create a topic here and no further action is necessary. We are providing support by starting from the oldest "unanswered" topic. We usually provide support through Forum from 12:00pm to 6pm (Monday thru Friday) PST: Pacific Time (USA & Canada)

While asking for support, provide as much details as you can. It will fasten the process. For instance, if you only tell the "problem", and provide a screenshot. This will delay the support. Because we would need an URL and see the problematic section alive. Most of the time problems are caused by CSS override issue or caused by the Joomla Template, therefore we would need to see the website alive to investigate the source codes. (just like how it was in your case)

Right now it is 5pm here (afternoon). So you can calculate the time difference more or less. I believe we have 10 hours difference with Greece.

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6129

Good afternoon S.F. (i dont know your name)
i check my site and its much better now so thank you very much but for to finished its take a litle bit of work
So 1. On the left side of the main page there is an accordeon menu with the catagory products This menu i cant see it on all the pages how can i do it?
2.On the right top there is the search field Before i install the puremart this search worked like this You write 1or 3 words and automatic drop down a list with the products Now after you write the 3 words you must hit the folder icon to find the product(s) Can i change it in the first option?
3.On the top right of main page becide the search field there is the dropdown kart I cant delete from the mark ( X ) a product
4.Can we made the add to cart button a litlle bit longer because the number of avaliability hide
5.After you add a product to the cart -before i install the puremart - its shows a form with two butttons The first it was for continue and the second for checkout Now there is not this form and you show directly the checkout kart I'd like to show again this form with the options
6.In the check out form when you hit the terms conditions its shows a tiny form Can we made a bigger one?
Thats it for now
Thank you and see you

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6130

Hi,

1- This question is not related to our VM Template. It is a joomla related question. We don't provide support if our VM Template doesn't cause it.

2- Change this folder name:
/templates/gantry/html/mod_virtuemart_search/
to
/templates/gantry/html/mod_virtuemart_search2/

(This is the folder you have uploaded to your FTP while installing the PureMart, remember? You just need to deactivate the search module stylization of PureMArt to get back to original settings.)

3- This is not our Dropdown Cart Module. You need to contact the developer of that module.

4- "Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' " option should have been enabled through VM Backend > Configuration > Checkout
I just did it for you. Now it shows the modal popup when a product is added to cart.

5- We don't provide free support about custom changes, because this is not a problem. It is a customization. By the help of "FireBug" plugin, you can find a solution to these kind of things in couple seconds. Please read this tutorial if you don't know how to use FireBug: flexiblewebdesign.com/forum-virtuemart-2-template-puremart-support/342-using-firebug-for-customization-or-troubleshooting

Just for now, here is the solution you need. Open this CSS file:
www.ksilenio.com.gr/templates/gantry/html/com_virtuemart/assets/css/flexibleVM2Global.css

and add this CSS rule:
input.addtocart-button.FlexibleCSS3Button-text {
padding:0 30px !important;
}

The button will be enlarge to cover the stock info.

6 - It is a Facebox AJAX page. If you put some contents inside the TermsOfService page the popup will be large enough to cover all the texts. Since you have only 1 or 2 lines now, the popup also small. Because you don't have any content in it.
Or create HTML element inside the TOS page to make it large, something like

<div style="width:900px;height:900px;display:block;">

TermsOfService content goes here.

</div>

Then the AJAX popup will be re-sized automatically to 900x900 because the content inside is 900x900.

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6137

Hello S.F
thank you for your reply and the corrections Now i have some questions to finish the site
1. At your demo you have a green label with some information How to apply in my site?
2.When you have a product with discound is there any possibility to show and the percentage in the product image?
3.When the product is out of stock is there any possibility to appear a label with the availability e.g(the product will be back at 2 days - how can i use the availability date from product status)
4.How can put a video on the tab sheet
5.Please look the image Some times i have this message What is that?
6.If i will bought the flexible carousel extension can we put it only in the product detail page? (Vertical theme)(The product detail page to be a litle smaller)
7.How to enable the labels next the prices e.g(price, netprice etc)
Thank you for your time
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by kostas.

mess in the front page 10 years 7 months ago #6150

Hi,

First of all, I should mention that, we are providing free support only in case of an error (i.e: your 7th inquiry) or misunderstanding (i.e: your 1st inquiry). We don't provide free support if the question is related to "custom modification" or "directly related to Virtuemart Component and its limitation".

Anyway..

1- Open the "Flexible VM2 Template" plugin in your joomla, look at the parameters. Find the "Special Offer Box", fill that field and it will be displayed in the green box on product details page.

2- No, unless making the custom changes. This feature is coming with our new VM 2 Template - CleanMart which will be out in couple days. The development process for the new VM Template is still continuing.

3- It is directly related to how to use Virtuemart efficiently.
Open the VM Backend > Configuration > ShopFront. and enable this option:

Attachment Pasted_Image_8_27_13_4_12_PM.png not found

But this time the Products Out of Stock will be order-able, which you might not want to do.
Both keeping the "availabilityproducts" image and the "notify button" at the same time; is not possible unless custom changes in the product details PHP file, which is not covered by our free support.

4- It is again related to use Virtuemart efficiently. Our VM Template has nothing to do with it. You can embed videos (from yourtube.com etc..) to "product description" field through Virtuemart backend. Virtuemart allows you to use HTML tags inside the product description field.

5- It is about your Joomla Template, I don't understand what it says since it is not English. But as far as i understood, you have deleted some CSS files from your FTP. Joomla template tries to reach those CSS files, but since they are missing, you end up wiht an error. Put those CSS files back again in your FTP. Instead of deleting theme completely, open the CSS files and make those files empty. OR disable the loading of those CSS files from the template core PHP files. For further information contact your Joomla Template developers.

6- Our Product carousel is the regular "joomla module". So if you are able to put "any" kind of module to any page you would like, then you will be able to put our Carousel Module there as well. Joomla modules work based on "itemID" parameter of each page. Make some tests with using "any" module, if you will achieve what you are looking for, then you can do the same thing with our Product Carousel Module as well.

7- We have eliminated the "Sales Price" label, because this question has been asked many times before. But you can re-activate it easily.

Open these PHP files:
/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php
/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php

Look for this line (in category PHP file - you will find the line below in 3 different places. Make the changes for all of them):
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', '', $product->prices);

echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);

look for this line (in product details PHP file):
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', '', $this->product->prices);

echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $this->product->prices);

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6169

Thank you for the corrections but i have too many problems guys
1. I have problem with quick view if i add to cart and i press show cart or continue shopping the page it opens on the popup of quick look
2.I have a problem with registration When a new visitor wants a new registration its open whole kart not only the kart with the 4 fileds (username, password, email) and he will fill all the fields there are two buttons If you hit the register as visitor button its open the onepagekart page and its doesn't do it the registration Please look a peek to my site and try yourself to do a regastration The site its online now
3. As for no6 issue (look previus topic above) i will explain you Now the page product detail cover whole the page and i can not put any module I contact with the developer of the template and they told me that its need to change the css file and they cant doit now because they are very busy For that, if i will buy this extension can you put it into product detail (to correct the productdetail) and how much money does it cost me ?
Thank you for your time
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by kostas.

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6176

Hi,

1- This problem is a known one. Since it requires a small modification in a VM core file, you need make it manually.
Open this PHP file:
/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/cart.php

find this line:
<a href="' . JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart', FALSE) . '" >' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING') . '</a>

and replace it with:
$this->json->msg = '<a target="_parent" href="' . JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart', FALSE) . '" >' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING') . '</a>';

and find this line:
$this->data->cart_show = '<a class="floatright" href="' . JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart" . $taskRoute, $this->useXHTML, $this->useSSL) . '">' . $linkName . '</a>';

replace it with this:
$this->data->cart_show = '<a target="_parent" class="floatright" href="' . JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart" . $taskRoute, $this->useXHTML, $this->useSSL) . '">' . $linkName . '</a>';

2- Look at this topic to solve it: flexiblewebdesign.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=5&id=1294&Itemid=234#6156

3- You can't put a module to "only" product details page. Because to put any module to any specific page, you need to create a menu item for that page. So it will have its own itemID, so you can filter the module only for that specific itemID. But due to the structure of Virtuemart Component. You can't define specific itemID's only for product details pages. Therefore it won't be possible to put "module" only to product details pages. It is extremely complicated to achieve this with using official module structure of Joomla.

There are some 3rd party plugins to achieve this very easily. Take a look at this one (it is freeware plugin):
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/coding-a-scripts-integration/embed-a-include/6402

Try it. First, test with an ordinary module to see if the plugin works as expected. If you will be able to do it, then you could do the same thing with our Carousel Module as well.

Regards.
Support & Development.
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Support.

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6190

Hi
From the previous topics only in the product detail "sales prices" label shows
The labels in the product category there aren't show
For the quicklook
I made the changes but the things went wrong It didn't work nothing .The add button didn't work and the dropdown ajax shopping kart didnt response so i left the old params I saw a few sites with the same product detail and all they have the same problem with the quicklook only they didnt gave any pay attention So we have to solve the problem
For the regestration
At the regestration form there are two buttons at the end The first is "Εγγραφη και Ταμειο" and the other "Ολοκληρωση ως επισκεπτης"
Now the 1 button works. Shows the checkout form and send two emails for confirm the regestration Now i made the regestration confirm from the email but it didn't work actaully the user still not activate
The second button actually doesn't work Only shows me the check out form and nothing for regestration
Please visit my site and see yourself all these bugs and tell me how to correct it
Thanks

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6204

Hi Guys.
I too have the issue on two sites with the template in that when i use "quickview" and "add to cart" the site then opens within the quickview box.
i have tried the instruction above:
1- This problem is a known one. Since it requires a small modification in a VM core file, you need make it manually.
Open this PHP file:
/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/cart.php

find this line:

<a href="' . JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart', FALSE) . '" >' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING') . '</a>

and replace it with:

$this->json->msg = '<a target="_parent" href="' . JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart', FALSE) . '" >' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING') . '</a>';

and find this line:

$this->data->cart_show = '<a class="floatright" href="' . JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart" . $taskRoute, $this->useXHTML, $this->useSSL) . '">' . $linkName . '</a>';

replace it with this:

$this->data->cart_show = '<a target="_parent" class="floatright" href="' . JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart" . $taskRoute, $this->useXHTML, $this->useSSL) . '">' . $linkName . '</a>';

and i have been able to edit the second code edit but i cant find the first bit of code in that file /components/com_virtuemart/controllers/cart.php so cant replace it ?

any suggestions please ?
thanks

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6210

Hi,

After VM2.0.22 update, the cart.php has also get updated,
disregard my previous reply and consider this line numbers;

(within the same file: cart.php) look at the

179th line:

and

143rd line:
$this->json->msg = '<a href="' . JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart', FALSE) . '" >' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING') . '</a>';

Basically include target="_parent" attributes to these 2 link tags.

I mean, do this:

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6211

kostas,

The problem with the adding product through QuickLook is a known but a unsolvable issue. I have been trying to solve it since the day 1 without any success as of now.

The quicklook gets opened within "iframe" so it becomes an external page. These 2 pages (the category page window and the quicklook window) become separate windows. So the AJAX updating for the shopping cart module doesn't work because the AJAX can't do the communication within these 2 separate windows. There is no bug with the functionality though, the product gets added to cart properly, only it doesn't get shown in the shopping cart module until the entire page is refreshed.

To handle it, the "quicklook" must be opened with AJAX as well (instead of iframe) but that time other problems occurs because of the 3rd party plugin based custom fields and the Zoom Effect we use etc... So using iframe for the quicklook is the best and most appropriate way, the other way around gives nothing but more problems.

About the registration issues you mentioned. Our VM Template has absolutely nothing to do with checkout steps, registering, or sending emails or processing orders. Our VM Template only stylize the shopping cart (the main page) with CSS stylization, and that's all. Sending email, sending invoice, or sending confirmation emails. Those are all handled by files within
ROOT/administrator/

folder and our VM Template has nothing to do with this folder. You temporarly disable our VM Template from your website, the result will be the same.

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6224

Dear Sir
Thank you for your mentions but you dont give me any solutions
With Quicklook what am i to do ? To deactivated it? (At your demo works fine I dont understant why in my site doesnt work? I paid for that
Second for the regestration what am i to do? To buy another checkout? To refering template constructor? Can you solve my problem? I am delay the site for those things!
And you dont answer about the label prices at the category display I made all the corrections but the label didnt showed
I told you before i am struggle to finish this damm site 3 months ago. I dropped the previous product detail from the cmsmart and i buy from you this extension because i thought you are more reliable The demo said that you are never alone but i feel i am alone I dont php or css very well like you but i am struggle to built this site because i dont have enough money to give my site in another site constructor If you want to help me OK or else tell me that you dont and we close the topic
Thank for your time
PS If the corrections are matter of money , tell me how much money do you want to correct all my problems
Look the image I found this error during the regestration form
Attachments:

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6241

Kostas,

I browsed your website: www.ksilenio.com.gr/
and look at the problematic sections

- To fix the shopping cart "continue link" and "show cart" link issues (to have them not to open inside the popup window)
follow this solution: flexiblewebdesign.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=18&id=1275&Itemid=234#6210

-
Make sure your website is loading only one jQuery library and doesn't have any conflict problem.
Your shopping cart page has conflict problem, therefore the "Facebox" popup plugin doesn't work. The "registration" links can't be opened within the popup plugin.

Contact to the developers of this plugin: /plugins/system/delivery_date/

And ask them a way to disable jQuery files loading, because your website is already loading one by Virtuematrt Component and it is enough for everything.

Alternatively you can disable the "facebox" plugin functionality from the "registration" links within our VM Template so you won't facebox plugin.
To do it open this PHP file:

templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/user/login.php

find this line:
 <a class="FlexibleResgiterButton" rel="facebox" rev="iframe|480|560" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&tmpl=component&flexible=register&task=editaddresscart&addrtype=BT',$this->useXHTML,$this->useSSL) ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_REGISTER_AND_CHECKOUT'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_REGISTER_AND_CHECKOUT'); ?></a> 

<?php if (!VmConfig::get('oncheckout_only_registered', 0)) { ?>

<a class="FlexibleGuestButton" rel="facebox" rev="iframe|480|560" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&tmpl=component&flexible=guest&task=editaddresscart&addrtype=BT',$this->useXHTML,$this->useSSL) ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CHECKOUT_AS_GUEST'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CHECKOUT_AS_GUEST'); ?></a> 

<?php } ?>

<a class="FlexibleResgiterButton"   href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&flexible=register&task=editaddresscart&addrtype=BT',$this->useXHTML,$this->useSSL) ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_REGISTER_AND_CHECKOUT'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_REGISTER_AND_CHECKOUT'); ?></a> 

<?php if (!VmConfig::get('oncheckout_only_registered', 0)) { ?>

<a class="FlexibleGuestButton"  href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&flexible=guest&task=editaddresscart&addrtype=BT',$this->useXHTML,$this->useSSL) ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CHECKOUT_AS_GUEST'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CHECKOUT_AS_GUEST'); ?></a> 

<?php } ?>

About the label issue:
You are using flexv2 Category page layout, therefore you need to make edits in this PHP file:
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/category/flex2.php

in this PHP file look for this line:
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', '', $product->prices);

This line should be replaced by:
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);

BUT YOU ARE GOING TO THESE CHANGEs IN 3 DIFFERENT PLACES (for both FinalPrice and ine-Through Price)
Simply because there are 3 different places where prices are printed (ListView, GridView, MultiridView)

Base price with TAX (which is the line-through price when there is a discount) is using this:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX

And its PHP line is this:
echo '<span class="line-through">'.$this->currency->createPriceDiv('basePriceWithTax', '', $product->prices ).'</span>';

So it should be replaced with this:
echo '<span class="line-through">'.$this->currency->createPriceDiv('basePriceWithTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX', $product->prices ).'</span>';
I have been trying to be polite till the beginning. I still don't forget your first post. But you are pushing my limits. Please stop telling "money" here. I have already spent more than 3 hours just for you and i am charging $70/hour for web design service. Have i ever asked you to pay me? Most of my support was about fixing the not-related to our VM Template problems. Because you are tough customer and i just want you to be satisfied with our products, but looks like that is not going to happen.

I should be honest, you don't deserve my kindness. I might simply tell for your problems "your website is full conflict" and they are not related to our template"
which is in fact, correct. But i am trying to help you here.

We are not responsible for the problem that isn't caused by our extension. We are not supposed to provide support or guidance to solve them. Because this is not our job to fix other 3rd party extension's problems. You have to contact to developer of that 3rd party plugin/extension.

Regards.
Support & Development

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6256

Thank you for your reply
I de-activated the plugin delivery_day
The category labels problem solved
I made the changes for the quicklook but it didn't work With these corrections i have a lot of conflicts so i change to the default Have you another solution?
Look the image
I checked all my site with the firebug and i don't have any conflicts except the below
When a user wants to register i have this conflict

Regards
Attachments:

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6263

Hi,

.vm2front() Conflict problem is something to do with the settings of Virtuemart, mostly caused by loading multiple jQuery with in the shopping cart page.

Check here for more info: forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95643.0

If the "states/regions" are loaded (depends on the selected country) then you can ignore that conflict error.

Regards.

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6271

Hello
The button "Confirm as Quest" at the restristraton form doesn't work So i decided to de-activated and i will buy another onepagecheckout : Solved
As for the quickview the problem stiil exist -not working- so the case remain and the topic still open If you corrected in the future please send me an email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) if you want For now i will disable it
Thank you

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6289

Hi,

I have already provided a patch in one of my previous posts above to fix the "show cart" link problem inside the "QuickLook".
But that's okay. We have decided to change the way the "add to cart" button works inside the quicklook window.

(within the quicklook, the "modal popup" doesn't show up anymore, but the page goes to shopping cart page directly, which eliminate this issue)

I applied that patch to your website already.

Regards.

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6319

OK Thank you for the corrections
Consider the topic solved
Thank you again

mess in the front page 10 years 6 months ago #6330

Case solved.
Topic is closed for clearance.

Regards,
Support & Development
Time to create page: 0.569 seconds

MaterialMart

for Virtuemart 3

Google's Material Design has finally arrived to Virtuemart

Virtumart Template - MaterialMart Virtumart Template - CleanMart Virtumart Template - CleanMart Virtumart Template - CleanMart

Fully responsive!

Buy Now   |   Live Demo